Hello everyone! I am here today with a tag post (I know, I don’t do many of these). My friend over @CelineReads is doing one too. Check out her blog if you want to see her version. 🙂
Today’s tag is The Book Blogger Test from Brin’s Book Blog!
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET PEEVES?
- When the summary on the back/flap of a book reveals too much about the actual plot (hello, spoilers!!)
- Books that have too much mean girls high school drama type of thing
- If the setting of the book is too vague… I need descriptions to be able to visualize.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT
On some sort of lounge chair that I can kind of lay out or sit on. Chair must come equipped with a blanket and pillow to… Also, preferably next to a window.
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I haven’t read the Hunger Games.
- I don’t adventure outside of the genres I’m really comfortable with reading very often (i.e. contemporary, fantasy etc.)
- I don’t think I’ll ever be able to read all the books I own, but I don’t want to stop buying books either.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
I think I teared up while reading The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord; however, I honestly don’t remember the last time I full on cried while reading.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
None, I’ll tell you a secret… I put books on my bed next to me, yes I like to sleep with my books. I have 3 on my bed right now.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
None, usually just water.
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Just One Day – Gayle Forman
- The Wrath and the Dawn – Renee Ahdieh
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKSHELF ON YOUR BOOKCASE
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS
Inspiration, hope, escape
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I read my hardcovers with the dust jacket on. hah! Apparently, I’ve been told it’s not normal to do so.
Thank you for joining me for this tag today! If you are reading this, tag you’re it!