There are just some questions I always get on my Instagram, so I have been wanting to do a Q&A post for a long time now. But knowing me, of course, I’ve been procrastinating. In this post, I will address the top 10 questions I get on my Instagram. I will be doing more Q&A posts in the future for more questions as needed 🙂
- Where did you get your bookshelves?
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
- Hardcovers and paperbacks by rainbows!! I also have separate shelves for completed series (so don’t worry, I’m not splitting too many series apart). I will be doing a book shelf tour very soon so stay tuned for that.
- When did you start bookstagram/blogging?
- I started my blog early April 2015, started bookstagram April 29, 2015.
- Can you give me Bookstagram tips? What camera do you use? Etc.
- Sure, I have written a blog series about it here.
- Where do you buy your books?
- I buy my books mainly from Amazon because I have Amazon prime. I used to buy from Book Outlet a lot too, but I bought way too many books from there so I have banned myself from there for the time being. Occasionally, if there’s a specific edition I want, I will also order from Book Depository. I also occasionally go to a used bookstore where I live, but hardly ever buy books at a major retailer, i.e. Target, Barnes & Nobles etc.
- How do you find time to read?
- You may or may not know this, but I am currently a second year university student and I also have a part time job. Finding time to read is occasionally difficult. However, I do work at my school’s library help desk so I can get in a good amount of reading there. Also, recently, I’ve been bringing a book around and reading during breaks after studying. Additionally, I’ve been setting out my Friday nights as reading lights where I power off all my electronics and dedicate the night solely to reading.
- How did you start your blog, can you show me how?
- I started my blog after stumbling upon some book reviews and discovering how large the book community was online. However, I am not a very good blogger, there are many things I am unknowledgeable in that I feel make me an unqualified candidate to show you how to start a blog. However, a simple google search will bring you many great resources, that’s how I started 😉
- How many books do you own?
- I don’t have time to count right now, but I think a good rough estimate would be 200-300 🙂 Will update this when I have time to count.
- What are some book recommendations you have?
- There are some books I’m always recommending, i.e. Fangirl, Anna & the French Kiss etc. I love those book to death. However, you can also pop by my book review index for reviews + recs. The ones with * are recommended, and ** are highly recommended.
Thank you for reading this Q&A! I hope this answered some of your questions + was insightful to you! Please let me know below if there are other questions you are itching for me to answer 🙂