A year with many firsts, a year I never saw coming.
I joined the blogging world once again after a 2 year hiatus back in April. Shortly after, I joined bookstagram in late April. In the beginning, I joined these communities to motivate myself to read more, to do more, to have a place to delight my inclinations to express myself.
With 2015 ending, I’ve come to the realization that there are many things that happened, especially the past few weeks. Things that have shaken me and affected me, taken away my time from me. Personal things I do not wish to dwell on here, or overall. I just need to move forward now.
There are many things I want to accomplish, and although it is very scarce that my new year resolutions come true, I do wish to try to achieve these. A new year is just a great starting point for them.
- blog more – as I mentioned in one of my previous post, I have decided to start blog more and about a variety of things. I also will be putting more time and effort in my blog posts.
- document more – I started a journal a week ago and I do wish to continue using it throughout the year. Also, I will be blogging more photography and personal posts. As an even easier form, I started a personal instagram (@yeeonn_) where I will be posting my personal pictures + etc.
- give more – my goal is to donate to charity at least once every month. there are many people out there that need help, if I can spare even $5-10 a month, just an hour of working, to help another, I really want to give it a try.
- do more – The past year, i feel like i’ve been settling into habits too often. i want to do more: try new things, go to new places, etc.
- read more – My original goal for 2015 was 100 books, unfortunately, i only read 82 books. Therefore, my new goal for 2016 is 100 books, and I will definitely accomplish it this year.
- smile more – 🙂
I wish everyone a happy new year, and I will be back again soon with my southern california vacation posts!!