I’m here today with my August wrap up. In summary, I read a total of 13 books this month: 11 books, 1 ebook, 1 graphic novel.
This month was kind of a weird month for me because I had summer school (from the last week of July to mid August), so I only read one book in the first half of the month (which was Cress).
After summer school was over, I was in a bit of a reading slump, so I didn’t read very much. Most of my reading really happened towards the end of the month, where I encountered another slump — more of a book hangover. If you’ve read my review, you probably know that Me Before You left me in a huge book hangover and I was just terribly unwilling to move on from it.
Anyways, I did pretty well with reviews this month, I’m basically caught up with all my reviews (except Since You’ve Been Gone & Cress)! I know, I read Cress first this month, some how it slipped my mind to write a review. I will do one… hopefully eventually… However, I’m not doing reviews for the ebook (Unteachable) & graphic novel I read. Unless you guys really want to hear me talk about, then let me know in the comments! Aside from that, you can find reviews for the rest on my blog!
Besides that, here are the books I read this month along with their ratings.
1. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer – 4.5/5
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – 4.5/5
3. Unteachable by Leah Raeder – 4/5
4. The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brain Katcher – 4/5
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway – 4/5
6. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid – 4/5
7. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi – 4/5
8. Before We Were Strangers by Reneé Carlino – 4.5/5
9. Tales From the Back Row by Amy Odell – 4/5
10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – 5/5
11. Confess by Colleen Hoover – 4/5
12. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – 4/5
13. The Flash, Vol 4.: Reverse – 4/5
Overall, it was a good reading month. I read a lot of contemporary, maybe recovering from my fantasy kick last month, but maybe that will continue this month. Who knows? I’m not doing a TBR this month, because I never follow them… Anyways, how was your reading month?