1. I finished Anna and The French Kiss earlier in the week. I did a short review on it too, if you’re interested in my final thoughts on the book. But in short, I loved it so much. It was funny, awkward, cute, everything I needed with a light read.
2. This is a little spot at my school I’ve been spending my gaps at. I sit on a little bench and read, it’s so relaxing and calming there. However, the only problem is my allergies have been going crazy this week, I don’t know what to do 😦
3. My next read is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I’ve heard a ton about this novel as well and I’ve had this laying on my shelf to be read for awhile so I thought now would be a good time to start.
4. This is the first page of Fangirl, I just thought the font was so cute. I love the book so far.
5. While reading Fangirl, I noticed a long lost love of mine, Parachute, came onto my Spotify. This was one of my favorite bands back in high school, and I still love them so much. So glad it came on my Spotify, I’ve been playing their songs over and over this week.
6. My Snow White Tsum Tsum came in the mail today. I’ve finally completed my snow white collection! I’m so excited. I’ve had the 7 dwarves for 5 months now, without snow white. I finally was able to find someone who was able to pick up one for me. If you didn’t know, I am a Tsum Tsum collector, although I’m kind of selective, I might do a Tsum Tsum collection one day so be sure to watch out for that!
Anyways, thanks for reading about my week. Hope you guys have been having a good week! Let me know below where your favorite place to read is.
*PS. I got the lovely flower clip art in the title image from here, she has really cute graphics and resources on her blog.